Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Starting Monday, October 3, 2016

Hi, everyone!
Welcome to The Merry Christmas Challenge blog!



Our first challenge will begin
Monday, October 3rd (next week)!

We will have a brand new Christmas Challenge
every Monday all year long!
This is a great way to work on your
handmade Christmas Cards and Christmas Tags throughout the year.

Take a look at our Challenge Rules:
*Must be Christmas Cards or Christmas Tags
*Link directly to your project post
*Limit Link-Ups to Once per Day
*No Backlinking to older projects
*Top Picks posted with next challenge

We can't wait to get started next week!
In the meantime, we'd love you to become a FOLLOWER
and bookmark our site.

See you next Monday!
:) Janis & Amy

10 comments:

  1. Yay! I love Christmas challenge blogs :-) Good luck, Janis & Amy!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be fun! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck girls with your new challenge blog xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodluck with the new challenge, I must try harder to get on top of my Christmas card making.... looking forward to the challenge.... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can hardly wait! I hope a form was sent to Paper Playful so it can be listed on the Monday Listings! Thank you for this great opportunity in the next year - and I'm so happy to see a challenge blog that is for fun and recognition! That's the best part! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  6. This will be my first challenge with this group, I'm pretty excited.

    ReplyDelete